31 years

It was a lifetime and it was yesterday. 

Through college and law school and marriage and divorce. Through finding love and losing love and finding it again. Through babies and teens. Through toddlers and high school. A lifetime seems to have passed since I heard your voice. 

And yet, I’m still a daughter. Still a sister and a friend. Still a girl in some ways. Still hopeful. Still waiting. Still sad. 

So much wiser. So much more seasoned. So much life has been lived. So much more to go. So much time has passed but never without her - in my thoughts and in my heart. In my actions and in my words. 

31 years have passed. I can’t believe it's been so long. 

Lesson learned. 
-a

Comments

  1. Dr.Agbazara Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me.for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2348104102662 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara*


























    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment